I don't have time to blog about the results from the Utah Summer Games that Shaylee just participated in this past week, but I have to write a Shaylee moment, before I forget.
One of the nights that we were staying over in Cedar City, Utah the key remote to the vehicle we were traveling in got broke. There were 6 adults there and we were all trying to figure out how to break into the Suburban so we could get to the keys. As we pried and pulled with knives from the room we were staying in and screwdrivers and hangers from the front desk, one of the adults asked, "Do you have a cracked window?" The owner of the vehicle looked at the car and said, "No none of the windows are cracked." Shaylee in all her wisdom replied, "Yes, there is. The front window has a crack all the way across it." Hehehehe....yes, we explained we meant was one of the windows rolled down. We did get into the vehicle and all ended on a humorous note. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment