Wednesday, December 2, 2009
It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas....
I LOVE this time of year. The feeling in the air is my all time favorite. This is also the only time I actually like to go shopping and look, look, look. Never have been much of a shopper, but I love to look and try to find that "perfect" gift for others. However, my favorite part of Christmas is found in our own home. It starts with decorating our trees. We have our "fancy" tree as the kids call it and then each one of the kids have their own tree in their rooms. Every year they get a new ornament to hang on their tree so it is fun to watch them decorate their trees and talk about each of the ornaments. I also love ALL of our Christmas books. That is another tradition, that on Christmas Eve every year we get a family Christmas book to add to our collection. We love to read them each night before bed and as the kids are getting older I often find them sitting reading them during the day too. I love the magic of the season and am so glad that it is here. Looking forward to many more magical moments this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Amy, I LOVE the family picture! Way to cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHi! Love, your picture. Are we going to get one? I'm sending our soon. You seem to be just like me. I only like shopping around Christmas and I love decorating and we love our Christmas books to. Just bought Bryce his first ornament! I've updated our blog also, even though it doesn't show we did on here. You can see what we did for Thanksgiving. How was yours?
ReplyDeleteAnd by the way.............HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!