family

family

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Priestley Christmas Party




We all look forward to the annual Priestley Christmas party. It is great getting together with Dave's dad's siblings and all their children and grandchildren. My kids look forward to it to finalize their Santa list. From the beginning when it was just Olivia I told her that if there was anything she wanted to change on her list this was the last chance. I am not so sure that was the smartest thing to say to a child. I think Shaylee changed her list AT LEAST 10 times this year. The kids also love to play with their cousins and have fun in the church gym. Dave and I look forward to visiting with relatives ~ especially those we only see a couple times a year. Another great tradition we look forward to in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment