Saturday, February 5, 2011
Happy New Year 2011
Happy 2011... It is hard to believe we have entered another year already! Time is going by so qucikly it is hard to believe. I am excited for the year ahead and the happenings that will take place in our family. We will have a teenager, our youngest will be baptized, another child in junior high, and no children at Pioneer K-3! Our little family is growing up. I am finding that with growing older our kids are finding their "favorite things" and Dave and I are trying to keep up with their busy schedules. We will be watching plenty of basketball, soccer, softball, and volleyball in the coming months. Along with enjoying the music of the piano. We hope to have lots of family time together, especially teaching them in our homes. The last few months I have really noticed we are falling short in the areas that are most important, namely teaching the gospel in our home and spending quality time together. I had a friend say to me that it was said many years ago that we would become so regimented and overscheduled that we would become wrapped up more in life happening than in the spirit. That is so true and I hope to come back to a more level of balance this year. No posting of New Year Resolutions, but I certainly ponder them daily. Happy New Year everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment