So Shaylee is in the shower being the game announcer for basketball. This is what I am hearing,
"At 5'11", a senior, number 22, SHAAAAYLLEEEEEEEEE PRIESSTTLEEEEY!!!!!
Shaylee Priestley goes in for a three, she shoots....it's in and they win the game!
It's a pass, she turns, shoots and SCOOOOOORRRES!
Number 4 going in for a lay-up, assist Shaylee Priestley!
Shaylee Priestley shoots the ball,she misses,rebounds, shoots and it's GOOOOD!"
Most people sing in the shower, Shaylee practices sports announcing!
Oh, one more, "At 5'1", a senior, number 11, Olivia Priestley! She might be small, but she is GOOOOOD." (I am secretly hoping Olivia will surpass 5'1,but with Shaylee already at 5'3" not sure she is ever going to catch up.)
I think we have been to one too many ball games, only hundreds more to go!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is hilarious Amy! I LOVE your girls. They are awesome and so dang adorable. Tell them hi for us!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!! Ha ha!
ReplyDelete