family

family

Sunday, April 28, 2013

April Basketball

Yes, the majority of our posts do revolve around basketball because that is what my children seem to spend the majority of their time doing.


Shaylee competed in a tournament in American Falls on April 20th.  It was a one day tournament and the team was a combined Preston/Aggies/Elite group that Nick Shumway pulled together with Dave's help for the day.  It was great fun to see a team of girls that love ball go out and play with no pressure and have a terrific time.  Not to mention they won the tournament as well.



Then the this past weekend, 26-27, we turned around and headed to Pocatello for both girls to play with Elite.  I must say I think Shaylee's favorite part of the tournament wasn't necessarily playing basketball, but messing around with the girls on her team that she has made such great friends with.  I learned what hall swimming was from one of the finest swim teams I have encountered, thanks Shaylee and friends for the laughs.  We spent the weekend chasing from Highland, to Century, and off to Pocatello.  Between the 2 girls they played 8 games total.  Thank goodness Taite was able to stay at the farm for the weekend, it would have been unbearable for him!

I am sure there will be a few more games in the near future :).

No comments:

Post a Comment