family

family

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy Anniversary....time to get planning!?!?

#19 for Dave and I has come and gone.  It seems like the last two years we have been so busy with moving, kids, work, etc. that we haven't really taken the time to celebrate too much.  Thanks hon' for the carnations, my all time favorite flower.  They will brighten up my classroom for the next little while.  I hope you enjoyed your 19 remember whens.

Remember when...
...you saw me sitting in the college library?
...you played like something was wrong with your car?
...we knelt across the alter?
...we woke up that first morning in the trailer?
...you had to get up at 3:00 AM for work?
...we bought our first car?
...you were driving me home from the hospital after appendicitis?
...I graduated from college and got my first teaching job?
...when we traded the horse for a video camera?
...we brought home that first pink bundle?
...we bought our first home?
...we remodeled that home over and over?
...we brought home the second bundle in pink?
...you decided to start your own business?
...you graduated with your Master's Degree?
 ...I drew a moose tag, and actually shot one?
...we brought that first little bundle of blue home, and I became a stay-at-home mom?
...the kids started getting involved in ALOT of activities?
...I went back to work, life became too busy with work, kids, church callings, stuff....?

I did deliver it a little more romantic than that, but these are my top 19...hoping for many more.  Time to get planning the BIG 20!



No comments:

Post a Comment