family

family

Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween

Well, it is official.....Halloween for our family needs revamping.  Last year Shaylee went trick-or-treating for the last time.  Taite and Olivia haven't ever really enjoyed trick-or-treating.  Dave and I neither one are big fans of Halloween.  Therefore, after this year I am realizing I need to plan better and either make a big deal out of it on a teen-age scale, or just take it as a day gone by and hand out candy to others' kids.  

Olivia and a friend hung out at her house and watched a movie, Shaylee and a friend watched scary movies here, and Taite watched a movie in his room by himself.  Not sure if I am ready for this change from little kid excitement over getting lots of candy to teen-age hang-out stage. Time to decide how to revamp and PARTY!


No comments:

Post a Comment