family

family

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Second Time is a Charm AGAIN....


Dave and Roger headed to Montana again Friday morning and as with his second outing for elk his second outing for antelope was successful also. He said they were getting kind of discouraged again, but low and behold they ended up both getting one. Yeah, 3 for 3. Now we have a moments reprieve before he heads to Northern Idaho with his dad for white tail. In the meantime I noticed he bought more shot gun shells yesterday, does that mean look out ducks and pheasants already?!? He is excited for bird season this year because Olivia gets to go with him so I'll keep you updated. As for details of the hunts you will have to get those from Dave.

1 comment:

  1. Anytime he wants to come this way and kill antelope, I will let him. I don't know that anyone else will. But who knows if no one tells.

    ReplyDelete