This morning I had Taite's clothes sitting on the couch for him when he came down to get ready for school. When he looked at the shirt I had picked out he said,"Mom I can't wear that shirt." I asked him why and he looked at me as serious as could be and said, "It just isn't my personality". He ended up wearing a camo colored t-shirt. I guess it has to be football or camo.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Not my personality?
This morning I had Taite's clothes sitting on the couch for him when he came down to get ready for school. When he looked at the shirt I had picked out he said,"Mom I can't wear that shirt." I asked him why and he looked at me as serious as could be and said, "It just isn't my personality". He ended up wearing a camo colored t-shirt. I guess it has to be football or camo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Loooooooooooove it!
ReplyDeleteHe is getting way to BIG!
ReplyDelete