I can't believe we have reached the end of another school year. Our kids have worked super hard this year and have achieved great things. I think even though Taite claims he doesn't like school, Olivia is a little indifferent to it, and Shaylee is all about friends, that they really do put everything they have into doing their best. We always tell them that as long as they are doing their best that is all we expect and they have certainly done that this year. We are now ready to move on from the Pioneer Elementary to Taite joining me in Oakwood and both girls at the Junior High this fall. Where does the time go.
I can't believe my first year back as a fourth grade teacher is over already! By midyear I was comfortable again at what I had done and fallen back in love with teaching. I truly loved my experience in fourth grade, my class was full of precious children that I grew to love and care about. I am looking forward to next August when I get the chance to meet a new class full of eager students ready to learn.
Here we come 8th, 6th, 4th, and 3rd grade!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment