family

family

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Very Special Day



April 30, 2011 Taite David Priestley was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. What a special day for us as we gathered with friends and family members to witness this special occasion. We are so proud of the choice that Taite made to be baptized. I can't believe that my baby boy is eight years old. Time is going by so quickly. I am so proud of my three children and the good choices they make. I know that each one of them has made an important decision on the day they were each baptized and I hope the spirit they felt that day will always be with them. Taite is such a special young boy and I love him dearly. His personality is fun and full of happiness. He loves to spend time with family and friends and is a positive influence on all of us that are around him. Thanks Taite for setting such a good example for us today and making the choice to be baptized. We are very, very proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment